Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Paint Roller Frame||Size::||7" 9"|
|Core Dia:||38/44mm||Usage:||Paint Tools|
China Supplier 9 inch cage style paint roller frame, paint roller handle
|About paint roller frame : suitable for any refill|
|About handle for paint roller|
|Size||Style||Rod dia.||Plated||Grip Material|
|4"*12"||slip in, cage||6MM||zinc plated||plastic|
|About stick paint roller Package:|
|Paint Roller Brush Order Payment & Delivery|
|DELIVERY:||Within 30 days after order confirmed|
|PAYMENT:||T/T OR LC|
|PRICE TERM:||FOB, CIF, CFR, CIP, FCA|
|How To Choose The Right Paint Roller Brush|
• 12" to 18" -Used for painting extra large areas; i.e.. warehouse walls, ceilings, floors. The most economical time saver.
• 9" -The most widely used size in America today. Use for all general painting applications.
• 2"-2-1/2" For Trim, Rails, Molding: Medium Size Areas
• 7" -Used for painting smaller "enclosed areas" where fit does not allow a large size.
• 3" to 4" -Used for tight fitting spaces, trim and touch-up. 4" size especially used for isle marking. By Fill Material
• -Used best with solvent or alkyd paints. Excellent paint pick up and release.
• -Contains the best properties of both materials. High ware resistance of polyester, will not mat down; better paint pick-up and release of wool. Used mostly by professional painters
Polyester & Blended Fabrics
• -The most used fabrics on the market. These fabrics offer excellent ware resistance, better paint pick-up and release. Will not mat down.